Welcome to the Sasha O'Hara Fun Page! Here's some goodies for you my friend. Scroll down to find the fun stuff!
How to Host a Coloring Party
…the Sasha O'Hara Way!
Perfected by Yours Truly, Sasha O’Hara
It's party time!! Feeling a bit nervous about hosting your very first coloring party? Let’s be honest, showcasing your blissful awesomeness during a party takes effort!! Well look no further, because Miss Sasha O’Hara has perfected it! And lucky for you, she’s left her best party tips for throwing a kick-ass, sassy, classy, smart-ass coloring party here!!
1. First, find a damn fabulous reason to celebrate! (Other than wanting to show off your irresistible and priceless rare gem of a personality!) Need to blow off steam or de-clutter your mind? Time for a fresh outlook so you can pursue your dreams? Ready to take some time to fit out, crowd out negativity or get your creative juices flowing? Even if it’s to show off your well stocked liquor cabinet, there's always a reason to party!
2. Create a fun and festive theme; whether it’s relaxed, elegant, or Sasha O’Hara style wild!! Carry your theme through every aspect of your party --the brighter, the bolder, the sassier, the better!! Make the highlight of your party spectacular coloring stations filled with an array of coloring implements like colored pencils, crayons, watercolors, oils and markers of all colors, shapes, and sizes! Decorate to the nines with all the party hardy your sassy heart desires!
3. “Feeling Blue? It’s time to party!” Spread the word with colorful flare and zestful sparkle! Invites should reinforce your theme and add an exciting buzz! This way, your best friends, co-workers, neighbors, family and acquaintances will be shoe in’s for a night they won't forget! Ask guests to show off their swag by coming decked out in their favorite sassy outfit, wild costume or favorite color! The more the merrier; coloring parties are fun for all ages!
4. Don’t speak unkind words out of hunger! Wine and snacks should be in full force! Serve bomb ass rainbow cupcakes or a colorful veggie plate with mouth-watering dressings. Don’t have a signature drink? You can’t be serious! There are tons of tasty libation recipes online that you can serve virgin or loaded. Then create a fun name like "Color me bad” for your cocktail; and bam, you’ve got a signature drink! It's time to get those creative juices and drinks flowing!
5. Time to color! Ask guests to bring their favorite Sasha O’Hara irreverent coloring book. And don’t forget to throw a coloring challenge!! Copy coloring sheets without words so guests can write in their own sassy and snarky phrases! The most naughtiness wins! I’m sure your guests aren’t vulgar—but I’m positive they have a colorful vocabulary!
6. Mix, mingle, and keep those drinks filled! Be f✰cking hilarious but don’t pee your pants! Arm yourself with sarcasm, remarkable vocabulary, and little to no filter! And, of course, take time to color the f✰ck out of the things you can’t say.
7. No wallflowers allowed! Snap photos of the fabulous and mind blowing works of art everyone creates! Post them on the Sasha O’ Hara Facebook Coloring Book Page because Sasha wants to see your soiree sassiness at its best!
8. No stressing allowed! Let that sh✰t go. Don’t get hung up on trying to do everything right; we are all flawed but fabulous!! Perfect doesn't exist and normal is boring, so put on your best sassy pants and throw the f✰ck of a party that no one will ever forget!
P.S. Damn right friends, I better get an invite!
The Art of Being Sassy
I'm Sasha, and Welcome to the Art of Sassiness-- the Sasha O' Hara way! Have you always imagined becoming your sassiest self? Are you ready to release your own inner smart ass? It's time to throw away the rules and start being oh-so naughty! We both know you deserve it!
Follow these 7 simple steps and I'll meet you at the finish line with a cocktail in hand!
Step 1: Dress to the nines. The bolder, the brighter, the sexier, the better!! Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize! Don’t let yourself out of the house bag-less, bra-less, buckle-less or bling-less. Rock a pair of sexy-ass stilettos or a classy pair of kicks. Put on your sassy pants and wear them with pride. Only wear panties, briefs and pajamas that make you feel absolutely fabulous!
Step 2: Look in the mirror at yourself and say, “Damn, I look fine today. I’m a sexy son of a bitch. I’m smart, sassy and clever as f*ck. I have impeccably good taste and a damn good personality. From the moment I wake up until the moment I go to sleep, I display pure awesomeness. Even on my worst day, I sweat epic-ness. It’s hard being this damn cool but someone has to do it.”
Step 3: Go on a crazy-mad adventure. Check something absolutely mind blowing off your bucket list. Break the rules. Wave your freak flag. Spread your sassiness far and wide. Get your hands dirty. Leave a trail of attitude and fabulousness behind...
Step 4: Be authentically awesome and speak your truth. No one on the face of this planet has ever been you nor will ever be you again. Capitalize on your strengths and rock your bad self!! Show your weirdness. Dance to your own beat. Be fearless. Let this world be forever upgraded by your actions, words and sass!
Step 5: Treat yourself to a cocktail. Let’s be honest, nothing worthwhile has ever been accomplished without the assistance of a fabulous liquored concoction! But first, stay classy! There’s a fine line between one cocktail and four or five. Sassiness is not sloppiness! **For you non-drinkers, coffee will suffice, but it better be damn good coffee.
Step 6: Color the f*ck out of the things you can’t say in Sasha O’Hara Coloring Books! Use every color and every coloring implement. Color by yourself. Color with friends. Color right side up and upside down. Color outside, color inside, color by your favorite tree, color with your favorite people. Color until your stress free. Color until you can’t color anymore.
Step 7: Sit back and say, “Hell Yeah” for a job well done. Look at your breathtaking colored creations, your empty cocktail glass, your bold swag and think, “Damn, this day rocked, and it was all because of me.”
Let's be sassy together! XO, Sasha P.S. Sasha refuses to be held liable for your sassiness, you naughty thing you
Find Your Inner Sasha Quiz
Ready to discover your inner Sasha?!? Take the following quiz to find out if you’re Snarky, Sassy, Classy or Smart Assy!
1. How would you describe yourself? A) I’m like an antique. I’m too damn rare. B)I’m delightfully difficult. C)I get distracted by shiny things. D)I’m going to hell on a full scholarship.
2. When you’re invited to a party, you: A) Tailgate in the driveway before the shindig starts. B) Dance like someone attractive is watching. C) Show off your new wardrobe by doing costume changes every hour. D) Roll in 30 minutes late, half toasted, and shedding glitter like a b✰tch.
3. When you color, you: A) Color the f✰ck out of the things you can’t say, I mean who doesn’t? B) Make a hot mess of course! C) Color with spilt wine! D) Coloring to me is like riding a unicorn pooping rainbows.
4. Your excuse for not working is: A) This job is interfering with my drinking! B) I’m up and dressed. What more do you want? C) It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. D) I’ve used up all my sick days so I’m calling in dead.
5. What’s your drink of choice? A) You can lead a horse to water…but I prefer tequila. B) Coffee…if you’re not shaking, you need another cup. C) You had me at merlot. D) You say tomato. I say Bloody Mary.
6. How do you exercise? A) I run away from people I can’t stand. B) Shopping is my cardio. C) Exercise means I would have to take off my pumps, and that’s a no can do. D) I don’t exercise. I eat the celery in my bloody Marys to burn calories.
7. What’s the best way to tackle a problem? A) Alcohol is cheaper than therapy. B) Kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. C) Being fabulous is the best revenge. D) I do absolutely nothing, and it’s always everything I think it could be.
8. What are your 2 favorite vulgar words? A) F✰ck off B) Sh✰t Kitten C) B✰tch Slapped D)Those aren’t cuss words…those are sentence enhancers!
9. What’s the meaning of life? A) Goodness. That was close. I almost gave a damn about this question. B) I was born so my parents could achieve perfection. C) You mean shopping isn’t the meaning of life? D) Do I look like your therapist?
10. How famous are you? A) Can you please move? You’re standing in my shadow. B) How could you not know I’m the inventor of Vodka Lip Gloss? C) Just treat me the way you would the queen. D) Well, we can’t all be princesses; someone has to clap when I go by.
Mostly A’s: You are Sasha’s Snarky Side! You naughty thing, you! Forget piss and vinegar; you’re full of rudeness, sarcasm and profanity! The only opinion you value is your own and it better damn well be heard! Every day you battle with the decision to use your powers for good or evil; but mostly, you love watching karma unfold in its full, glorious splendor.
Mostly B’s: You are Sasha’s Sassy Side! You are feisty, bubbly, bold and full of spirit! You act like a bottle of whisky in a tea cup! All of your pants are sassy pants and you wear them proudly. You wish Beyonce was president. You live life by the motto that with a little bit of mascara and vodka, anything is possible.
Mostly C’s: You are Sasha’s Classy Side! Mostly you just stand around being fantastic because you’re too glam to give a damn! You dress to the nines, drink loads of champagne, and never wear the same outfit twice. Since the crown fits, you wear it. You know the meaning of life is being fabulous, and you’ve got it down like a perfected cocktail.
Mostly D’s: You are Sasha’s Smart Assy Side!You are a skilled and trained professional in pointing out the obvious, duh! You should have a warning label tattooed to your forehead, because even your normal behavior is deemed inappropriate for general audiences. You believe in holding your head up high and your middle finger higher. You live in a world full of randomness and shenanigans and you are the leader.